DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS IN THE MELBOURNE METROPOLITAN AREA, THE SPRINGVALE AND EAGLE PARK RANGES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL AT LEAST FRIDAY 24 SEPTEMBER (subject to government directions).
All regional ranges except for Shepparton are open under the following restrictions:
1) The whole facility can only have a maximum capacity of 20 members of the public on site at any given time with a maximum of 10 people per group. If groups can be separated by over 50 metres, the maximum capacity of the facility does not apply. ROs and administration personnel are not included in these numbers.
2) Density quota of 1 person per 4 square metres applies to all areas.
3) All indoor areas are to be closed except to allow access to amenities.
4) Face masks are required to be worn unless for safety reasons or medical exemptions.
5) Check-in using a QR code or manual register is required.
6) Cleaning of shared equipment is essential after use.
SSAA Victoria operates two ranges close to Melbourne – the Springvale Range in southeast metropolitan Melbourne and the Eagle Park Range at Little River between Melbourne and Geelong. Both ranges are open to members and non-members. Springvale and Eagle Park are home to several sub-clubs with interests in a variety of shooting disciplines. Check out the range pages for information about the training, programs, facilities and sub-clubs available at each range.
The Association also supports about a dozen regional branches that shoot at ranges across the State. For more information about your nearest branch, click the links below and contact them directly.