Eagle Park and Springvale Ranges to reopen on Saturday, 30 October with normal trading hours.
• Greater Melbourne and Regional Victoria will operate under the same directions.
• Travel is no longer restricted between Greater Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
• All patrons (16+) are to be fully vaccinated to enter the range/facility. Patrons under 16 need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian that is fully vaccinated.
• Face masks are only required indoors.
• Use of clubhouses and indoor ranges are permitted with a density quota of 1 person per 4 square metres.
• Range capacity is a maximum of 500 patrons across the facility.
• Outdoor ranges are restricted to a density quota of 1 person per 2 square metres.
• QR code or manual sign-in is required for all patrons and staff.
SSAA Victoria operates two ranges close to Melbourne – the Springvale Range in southeast metropolitan Melbourne and the Eagle Park Range at Little River between Melbourne and Geelong. Both ranges are open to members and non-members. Springvale and Eagle Park are home to several sub-clubs with interests in a variety of shooting disciplines. Check out the range pages for information about the training, programs, facilities and sub-clubs available at each range.
The Association also supports about a dozen regional branches that shoot at ranges across the State. For more information about your nearest branch, click the links below and contact them directly.